Terms of purchase and delivery. Terms of personal data processing
The owner of the online store VIIS.EE (hereinafter referred to as the online store) is OÜ Viis Ilusalong (registry code 11297121), located at Priisle tee 10-7, Tallinn.
Validity of contract of sale, product and price information
- The conditions of sale apply to purchases of goods from the online store.
- The prices of the products sold in the online store are indicated next to the products. A fee for shipping is added to the price.
- The shipping cost depends on the location of the customer and the shipping method. The shipping cost is displayed when the customer places the order.
- Product information is provided immediately adjacent to the product in the online store.
Placing an order
Add the desired products to your shopping basket to order them. Fill in all of the required fields and choose the most suitable shipping method to complete the order. The total cost is then displayed on the screen. This can be paid via an online bank transfer or using another payment method.
The contract enters into force when the amount payable is transferred to the bank account of the online store.
If we cannot deliver the ordered goods due to stock running out or for any other reason, the customer will be informed as soon as possible, and the money paid (including the shipping cost) will be refunded promptly, but no later than within 14 days of receiving the notification.
The customer bears the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
All shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the customer within 1-2 business days of the date of entry into force of the contract of sale. All shipments outside of Estonia are guaranteed to arrive within 14 calendar days.
Right of withdrawal
After receiving the order, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract entered into with the e-store within 14 days.
The right of withdrawal does not apply if the customer is a legal person.
To exercise the 14-day right of withdrawal, you must not use the ordered goods in any way other than is necessary to ensure the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods in the same way you would be allowed to test the goods in an actual store.
If the goods have been used for any purpose other than is necessary to ensure the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, or if there are any signs of use or wear and tear, the online store has the right to lower the amount returned in accordance with the decrease in the value of the goods.
To return the goods, you must submit a declaration of withdrawal in a free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving the goods.
The customer shall bear the cost of returning the goods, except in cases where the reason for the return lies in the fact that a refundable product does not comply with the order (e.g. a wrong or defective product).
The customer must return the goods within 14 days of the submission of the declaration of withdrawal or submit evidence that they handed over the goods to the carrier within the aforementioned period.
Upon receiving the returned goods, the online store shall return to the customer, immediately but no later than after 14 days, all of the payments received from the customer based on the contract.
The online store has the right to refuse to make the refund until the goods being returned are received or until the buyer has provided proof of returning the products, whichever occurs first.
If the buyer has clearly chosen a different form of shipment than the cheapest usual form of shipment offered by the online store, the store is not required to compensate the cost exceeding the usual shipping cost.
The online store has the right to withdraw from the sale and demand that the goods be returned by the customer if the marked price of the goods in the online store is significantly lower than the market price of the goods due to an error.
The customer has the right to turn to the online store within two months of the occurrence of a defect by e-mailing email@example.com
The online store is not liable for any defects arising after delivering the goods to the customer.
If goods bought from the online store have defects for which the online store is responsible, the online store will repair or replace the defective goods. If the goods cannot be repaired or replaced, the online store shall return to the customer all of the payments involved in the contract of sale.
The online store will respond to the consumer ́s complaint in written form or in a form that enables written reproduction within 15 days.
Settlement of disputes
All complaints made by a customer about the online store must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the customer and the online store are not able to settle the dispute by agreement, the customer may contact the Consumer Dispute Committee. The Consumer Dispute Committee is competent to resolve disputes arising from a contract between a customer and the online store. Resolution of disputes by the Consumer Dispute Committee is free of charge for the customer.
Direct marketing and processing of personal data
- The online store only uses the personal data entered by the customer (including name, phone number, address, e-mail) for processing the order (including payment) and sending goods to the customer.
- The online store keeps all customers data on a highly secured servers and follows the needed software upgrades to keep the data safe
- Customer personal data was never shared with any third party and will never be, excluding the standard order processing and delivery procedures.
- In case when customer participated in any of the Educational courses, his data will be sent to the register of Eesti Haridus Infosüsteem
- Customer has a right to completely erase his personal details from our system by letting us know about his will by email email@example.com
- The online store sends newsletters and offers to the customers e-mail address only if the customer has expressed their wish to receive them by entering their e-mail address on the website and indicating their desire to receive direct mail.
- Customer is able to opt out of offers and newsletters sent to their e-mail address at any time by letting us know via e-mail or by following the instructions in an obtaining an offer.
- We are using “cookies” which are small text files stored on your device for better website performance
- At any time customer has a right to send a claim to Eesti Andmekaitse if he is feeling that his personal data management is incorrect
All written above cannot be considered a part of a juridical agreement. It is an information about our company management and customer’s personal data processing