Warning: Last items in stock!
Dual forms nr.1
Arch square shape.
Multi-use plastic upper forms for nail extension. Can be used with acrygel and builder gels. With proper use, nail filing time can be reduced to minimum.
- Prepare the nail as usually. Apply Freshner to whole nail.
- Apply Ultrabond Primer or BondX and seal the free edge.
- Apply a base coat with Rubber base gel and cure in the lamp. Remove tacky layer.
- Using a builder gel brush apply some builder gel or acrygel on the inside part of the form and spread it evenly.
- Apply a plastic form on the nail and press. Make sure to hold it straight, without incline.
- Holding it with your hands, do a 10 seconds flash cure using Mosaic spotlight LED lamp.
- Remove the gel excess from the cuticle area and skin if needed.
- Now cure the plastic form in the LED lamp for 60 seconds
- Using your fingers and a wooden stick, carefully remove the plastic form starting from the free edge.
- File the cuticle area and a free edge
No customer reviews for the moment.