Warning: Last items in stock!
Arkada TTSept 75 ml
TTsept is a keratolytic aqueous solution for fast cleaning areas of calloused skin and nails. Recommended for use with e-file bits.
TTsept is a ready-made product with a triple action: softening, cleansing and protection.
In contact with skin it changes into active foam, thanks to which it stays on its surface. It is easy to apply, it does not clog the bits.
It reduces the surface tension of water, allowing the penetration of substances into the deeper layers of the skin.
- Softens and facilitates the work on nails, corns and calluses
- Facilitates and accelerates the implementation of podological treatments as well as pedicures and manicures
- Active foam penetrates deep into the calluses, making them easy to remove
- It is efficient and effective
- Protects against bacteria
- Neutralizes unpleasant odors
- Does not dry the skin
The surface of the skin should be abundantly sprayed with the liquid. In contact with skin active foam will appear. Wait about 1.5 minutes, then clean mechanically with e-file bit.
Aqua, Undecylenamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Decanoyl/
Dodecanoyl Lactylate Triethylcitrate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trisodium
Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Limonene
No customer reviews for the moment.